Return and Refunds Policy
The provision of goods and services by Downtown Vapoury is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Downtown Vapoury will refund the client in full within 7 working days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee as well as the incurred courier cost if products have already been shipped.
Given the Nature of products we deal in, warranties are supplied at our discretion as each situation is dynamic in itself. We make no false promises or claims and all our products are tested except for hygienically protected items. We however do not provide warranties on Coil Cores/Wicks and products which are damaged as a result of abuse and negligence..
All our electronic devices carry a 3 Month Warranty subject to our terms and conditions.
In order to benefit under the manufacturer’s warranty we would in the event of a problem with your device require your receipt and all packaging with an image declaring your products serial number.
Any recommendation made by our staff are purely based on feedback by consumers and colleagues and are in no way an offer to purchase a specific product.
We provide advice on the best offering based on experience and reviews and the decision to purchase a specific product /brand ultimately lies with the consumer. We will not be held accountable for purchases that do not meet your expectation and no swop outs will be considered in that respect.
If any electronic item has been used by the consumer, an assessment would need to be undertaken and efforts to repair the device shall be carried out at our discretion. If the device if not worthy of being repaired we shall after confirmation from the supplier provide you with a similar replacement product.
All products would need to be left at our store for Assessment. We will not do immediate swop outs.
Please note the Manufacturer’s warranty covers defective products that have ceased to operate and not products that do not meet your expectations.
Due to the nature of the products sold, we shall not cover the following under our warranty policy:
- No batteries shall be covered under warranty except if Stone dead on arrival.
- No Tanks/RDA,s to be covered under warranty except for obvious manufacturing defects in the product subject to assessment and testing by our staff.
- Damage to items caused by Negligence shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Liquid Damage shall void warranty.
- Improper installation of upgraded software can cause bricking of devices. Bricked devices shall not be covered under warranty. Any repairs done to correct software issues shall be billable.
- Paint chipping or fading shall not be covered under warranty
- 510 connector and related problems are not covered under warranty
- Usb Charging pins and related issues not covered under warranty
- Visible damage and abuse of the device shall void warranty.
Any repairs done to devices caused by issues not covered under warranties shall be billed for once our quote has been accepted. Cost of Repairs shall be paid for in advance. Spare parts used to repair the device shall be billed for separately.
Please note disposable devices are regarded as consumables. Each product will differ in lifespan depending on the user. Due to the consumable nature of disposable vapes, we do not offer a warranty on these devices.
Disposable will be opened and tested Infront of Staff and once the item leaves the shop threes no guarantee.